|PES 2021 EvoWeb Patch 2023
New EvoWeb Patch 2023 Version 3.0 (compatible with Datapack 7.0) Season 2022-2023 for eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2021 version. This patch only works with PC version of the game.
Version 3.0 Features: (update - Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A & more)
- Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A: updated squads, contract dates & market values.
- Campeonato Brasileiro Serie B: updated some squads.
- Updated MLS players (only contact dates & market values).
- Campeonato Brasileiro Serie B, Other Latins/Asia, and Thai player´s contracts are set at 30/06/2024 or 31/12/2024 to prevent ML issues if you are using Starting Year Changer tool.
- Updated market values for most renowned free agent players.
The Database of this Patch was built with bin files. Don't mix the files with another mod that contains Database files.
Version 3.0 Features:
- AFC Champions League Player ID's overhauled (no more duplicate players on ML Transfer Market)
- Updated Contract Data & Market Values for the following Leagues: Premier League, Bundesliga, Liga Portugal, Serie A, La Liga Santander, Ligue 1, EFL Championship, Scottish Premiership, Eredivisie, Suisse League, 3F Superliga, Jupiler Pro League, Liga Argentina, Liga MX, Chilean League, Colombian League
- Missing Playing Styles fixed
- Free Agent Player Skills fixed
- Syria & Vietnam Tactics fixed
- Fixes to Team.bin which have been mentioned (Milan, Portimonense, Liga Argentina, etc.)
- Some new Faces added
- La Liga Santander Minifaces now fully completed
- Some new Kit Updates added
- All previous Kit Fixes/Updates included
- Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist
Version 2.0 Features:
- Fully converted eFootball 2022/23 Database updated to Winter Transfer Database
- Fully updated Bundesliga Rosters/Formations/Tactics 2022/23 including Winter Transfers
- Player Data re-converted from eFootball to match current Overalls
- New Season Kits for all AFC Champions League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Liga Portugal bwin Teams
- New Season Kits for all J2 League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Süper Lig Teams
- New Season Kits for all Hilux Revo Thai League Teams
- New Season Kits for all La Liga Smartbank Teams
- New Season Kits for all Serie BKT Teams
- New Season Kits for all Brasileirão Assaí Teams
- New Season Kits for all Brasileirão SportingBet - Série B Teams
- New Season Kits for all Campeonato betsson Teams
- New Season Kits for all Liga Profesional de Fútbol Teams
- New Season Kits for all USL Championship Teams
- 2022 Season Kits for all MLS Teams (2023 Kits may come later)
- Several National Team Kits updated
- Several Special Kits added to some Teams
- New Season Kits for all Other European Teams
- See below Kit Changelog for all changes which have been made inside this Patch release
- Winter Transfer Minifaces for all Premier League Teams
- Winter Transfer Minifaces for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- Winter Transfer Minifaces for all Bundesliga Teams
- More Winter Transfer Minifaces across La Liga Santander, Eredivisie & Serie A TIM
- 2022/23 Minifaces for all Liga Portugal bwin Teams
- New Minifaces added to Girona & Osasuna
- Coaches updated across most Leagues
- Fixes to Competition Names & Logos
- Fixed Player Skills & COM Playing Styles
- Updated contract data (matched with contract data from FIFA 23 + some manually edited)
- Updated Loan Data across most Leagues
- Updated market values for Bundesliga, Premier League & some Teams from Eredivisie & Liga Portugal
- Some new Faces added/updated
- All Appearances updated (also fixes Turkish Team appearances)
- ML Default Players added
- Stadium Assignments fixed (fixes Stadium Server problems for some Teams)
- Updated Mexican League Short Names
- The newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist
Version 1.0 Features:
- Fully converted eFootball 2022/23 Database
- Fully updated Bundesliga Rosters 2022/23
- J1 League replacing PAS League
- Liga BBVA MX replacing PLA League
- Realistic Qatar World Cup Squads
- New Season Kits for all Premier League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- New Season Kits for all Serie A TIM Teams
- New Season Kits for all Bundesliga Teams
- New Season Kits for all La Liga Santander Teams
- New Season Kits for all SkyBet Championship Teams
- New Season Kits for all cinch Scottish Premiership Teams
- New Season Kits for all Ligue 2 BKT Teams
- New Season Kits for all Liga BBVA MX Teams
- New Season Kits for all 3F Superliga Teams
- New Season Kits for all Eredivisie Teams
- New Season Kits for all J1 League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Jupiler Pro League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Credit Suisse Super League Teams
- Several new National Teams Kits
- 2022/23 Minifaces for all Premier League Teams
- 2022/23 Minifaces for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- 2022/23 Minifaces for all Bundesliga Teams
- 2022/23 Minifaces for all Eredivisie Teams
- More 2022/23 Minifaces across La Liga Santander & Serie A TIM
- More Minifaces from eFootball added
- Coaches updated across most Leagues
- Faces folder completely overhauled, a lot of new Faces added or updated
- Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist
- Please read the FAQ's as it may already answers your question
- The quality of the Player Minifaces have been improved even more, size was upped to 180x180
- The Database of this Patch was built with bin files, it's important you don't use other Mods using Database bin files like Manager Mods. You need to disable them and ask the Creator for an Update
- The Status of the Database is the eFootball Database from the 5th of January 2023 (No Winter Transfers)
- We decided to put the MLS Teams, J2 League Teams and Turkish Teams into Other Teams sections. It's not possible to make a realistic Turkish league without crashing
Master League. Therefore we decided to remove the League entirely but are keeping the Teams
- With the use of bin files we converted fully to real IDs for both Players and Teams
- It's highly suggested to use the Commentary/Chants Mod by @predator002 with this Patch.
Please note that you don't use the EvoWeb Patch Chantlist anymore he provided as they are not needed anymore because of the new real IDs
What is planned for the near Future:
- Winter Transfer Update after all the markets are closed and eFootball updated all Transfers
- More Kits like AFC Champions League Teams
- Coaches Updates with new Coach Images for more Leagues
- More 2022/23 Minifaces
[VERY IMPORTANT] Must read before you even consider installing EvoWeb patch
1. Installing the patch on a clean game is the only reliable way of installing EvoWeb patch
2. DO NOT ASSUME that EvoWeb patch is compatible with any of the mods you already have installed - be it through .cpk files, or through sider
3. Keep in mind that most of the existing mods are made using Konami's clean game as a baseline, to try to fix various shortcomings of the clean, unmodded game - big patches, such as EvoWeb patch (and many other patches as well), include their own fixes for the same shortcomings that mini-mods also cover.
Therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use both a big patch (such as EvoWeb patch) and all of your old mini-mods simultaneously without having serious conflicts, since both of them try to do the same thing in a different way.
IF YOU KEEP USING THEM simultaneously, expect many issues:
wrong team logos/names
missing players and/or transfers
What to do then, to avoid conflicts?
Disable all mods you are using BEFORE installing EvoWeb patch
remove every custom .cpk from dpfilelist (if you used dpfilelist/.cpk's for modding)
disable every custom cpk.root folder and/or .lua script in sider (if you modded your game using sider)
Install EvoWeb patch according to the instructions you'll find later in this post
After installing, test the game to see if patch is installed correctly
But I still want to use some of the older mods, because EvoWeb patch does not include option XYZ!
Try reactivating old mods one by one, after you've ensured that EvoWeb patch is installed correctly - and always check if re-enabled mod causes any issues in game.
If Mod X gives you any issue with EvoWeb patch, consider that mod incompatible and disable it again. Either wait for an updated/new version, which will be compatible with EvoWeb patch or stop using that mod.
TL/DR: Do not complain about your post-install errors or issues if you haven't followed above-mentioned advices! Read it BEFORE YOU INSTALL EvoWeb patch and follow the suggestions.
How to install?
- 1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
- 2. Important to already have DLC 7 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version
- 3. If you installed a previous EvoWebPatch Version, remove the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first. Same with other Patches you may have installed, remove them fully
- 4. Add the livecpk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
- 5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves-AddOn"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
How to install Version 3.0 update - Campeonato Brasileiro Serie A & more?
1. First make sure that you already have it installed the PES 2021 EvoWeb Patch 2023 Version 3.0
2. Copy livecpk folder to your Sider folder. Replace the files when asked (backup first).
3. Delete previous EDIT00000000 from \Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\your ID\save before launch Sider.
- You will find two versions: one based on EvoWebPatch 3.0 and another one compatible with ML Manager mod from SoulBallZ for those who have installed it.
- With this update, all players assigned to a team have contract dates & market values.
- If you are already playing Master League then you will need to start a new one to see changes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Is EvoWeb Patch 2023 online compatible?
A: No, the Online Services for PES2021 Season Update shut down, Online Gaming is not possible anymore.
Q: Do I need to download all Parts and how to extract them?
A: It's a split archive, you need to download all Parts. Just extract the first Part and all other Parts will automatically extract.
Q: Not all Teams have 2022-23 kits?
A: We are a small Team and we still follow our path: Quality over Quantity. You can add more kits yourself using Kitserver.
Q: Some Teams have missing kits and some blue default kits?
A: A lot of new Teams have been added from eFootball, like MLS, J2 League Teams. We simply don't have the time to produce kits for all of them. You can add more kits yourself using Kitserver.
Q: I can only see 5 kits (4 outfield & 1 goalkeeper kit) in Editmode but that team needs his 5th, 6th kit, can you make it?
A: Be aware that Editmode always shows just 5 kits. At the kit selection screen, when you play a match, more can be displayed for selection.
Q: Do I need to disable LiveUpdate?
A: Online Services are not available anymore, so no need to disable anything.
Q: How many Faces have been added to the Patch, why not more?
A: A lot of Faces/Tattoos have been added but the Patch follows the quality over quantity rule and also keep the Patch size as moderate as possible.
Q: Will we get Ballpacks, Entrance Packs, Scoreboard Packs, etc.?
A: That stuff is actually not part of this Patch. With all those Modules for Sider there is already plenty stuff like that out which is compatible with that Patch.
Q: How can I find out an ID of a player?
A: For players already existing in the default game go to www.pesmaster.com and search the eFootball Database. You can also open the bin files with an Editor. For the Bundesliga an Excel file is included aswell.
Q: I have Legends in my Master League, is it supposed to be like that?
A: No! Make sure you have no other conflicting mods installed. You could also try to delete your SYSTEM00000000 file as it sometimes results in problems.
Q: Can I use all my other Mods with this Patch?
A: You need to try that out yourself. Mods using Database files will conflict if they aren't adapted to this new Patch.
Q: I'm hearing wrong chants and/or wrong Team name commentary while playing?
A: You probably have the Commentary/Chant pack by @predator002 with a specific EvoWeb Patch Chantlist installed. Reinstall those but don't use that Chantlist. IDs have been changed and the Chantlist is not needed anymore.
Q: Is it possible to make real UCL/UEL groups in Master League?
A: Unfortunately there is nothing we can change there, it's a random algorithm by Konami.
Q: When the next Update will be out?
A: That question will be ignored forever, don't waste your time writing it.
Q: What are the ID's for the Teams?
A: All Teams are using real Konami IDs, you can check them at www.pesmaster.com, including Bundesliga Teams. You can also see them below.
1. FC Köln 4137
Bayer Leverkusen 128
Borussia Dortmund 126
Borussia M'Gladbach 225
Eintracht Frankfurt 226
FC Augsburg 4124
FC Bayern München 127
Hertha BSC 4125
Mainz 05 436
RB Leipzig 5010
SC Freiburg 227
Schalke 04 184
TSG Hoffenheim 4126
Union Berlin 4140
VfB Stuttgart 231
VfL Bochum 4128
VfL Wolfsburg 232
Werder Bremen 185
Original Link : EvoWeb Patch 2023
Credits & Thanks to
Patch update made by Adrian2780
@NFS_FM (Some Logos)
all Face & tattoo makers
@juce & @nesa24 (Sider)
@zlac (Kitstudio & Help on several things)
@ejogc327 (Player Data Editor)
@MR ZERO (Boots)
@Adrian2780 (Database & Minifaces)
@BM Kits (Kits & Fonts)
@Cesc Fabregas (Database, Faces, Graphics & Minifaces)
@Eddyedwards1075 (Boots & Gloves)
@gabriele-150115 (Boots & Gloves)
@Hawke (Database, Kits, Fonts, Kitserver & Menu)
@Hoppus117 (Boots & Gloves)
@ninet (Kits & Fonts)
@rafaam2301 (Kits & Fonts)
@scottish_carson (Kits & Fonts)
@SMcCutcheon (Database, eFootball Conversions)
@zlac (Tactic Files)